I am beyond fascinated with crystals and uses. Let’s just say all those years of collecting rocks, I had no idea, would lead to this new-found love! While learning the general practices of Mediumship, one focus has been on grounding and protection. So of course I sought out information on the different crystals that help in this way. Among many, the Black Tourmaline is one that caught my eye.
Ancient magicians relied upon Black Tourmaline, known as Schorl, to protect them from earth demons as they cast their spells. Today this stone is still revered as a premier talisman of protection, a psychic shield deflecting and dispelling negative energies, entities, or destructive forces. It guards against radiation and environmental pollutants, and is highly useful in purifying and neutralizing one’s own negative thoughts and internal conflicts, and turning them into positive, usable energy.
It is said to be the best protection stone and has a multitude of other helpful uses.
- Did you know it can even help to ease panic attacks?!?!
- It is also great for meditation and healing because of its grounding ability.
- And if you can wear this crystal it will also help to avoid the energy vampires we all love so much! You know the ones? The neighbour or friend that is always complaining about something and when they finally leave you feel BEYOND drained!!
- If you need to wake up that sleepy head at work and get better concentration simply hold it in your hand for a few minutes. As well it will help block the electronic ‘smog’ from computers, cell phones, etc
- It will even heighten your sense of smell, especially in the love realm 😉 if you know what I mean…
- Hate flying or driving long distances? It will even help with motion sickness!
There are literally millions of websites and articles devoted to these incredible black rocks….and I am just beginning to travel through the Crystal information highway. Needless to say, I am adding these little beauties to my collection and I recommend it for everyone. I can still hear the words of a friend “I can’t believe you are paying money for rocks” Well I can pick a lot of rocks but until I have traveled the world in search of a place to gather all the wonderful crystals out there….I will have to settle for sharing resources, mainly my money in exchange for their rocks 🙂 You don’t have to be a Medium to be a rock lover, especially when you can see the changes in your body from simply surrounding yourself with their energies and gifts.
Happy rock huntin